Pure, maximum strength CBD, warming blend of active botanical extracts and 0% THC
Less than a year after launching to the UK market, October 2021 sees pioneering Irish active body care brand Nuasan (www.nuasan.com) expand its collection with the release of its Active CBD Muscle Gel. A premium product that, unlike other CBD products comes as a gel, is destined to be an innovative challenger to other brands targeting sore and aching muscles.
Priced at £34 and with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee, key features include:
- Gel format
- Pure, maximum strength CBD at 500mg
- Warming blend of natural, active botanical extracts
- 0% THC
- Non-greasy and fast-absorbing
- Vegan, natural, sustainable, scientifically-proven and biologically effective.
Offering rapid relief and relaxation, the unisex product cleverly blends CBD, hemp oil and a blend of pure plant extracts including Amyris, Eucalyptus, Cinnamon, Capsicum, Peppermint and Cassia, to give warming and focused relief to sore, aching muscles following any exercise or lifestyle activity. It can also be applied prior to movement or exercise to protect problem areas and is effective on joints too.
Positively disruptive, the Active CBD Muscle Gel enhances the brand’s fundamental mission to keep people moving and feeling great, by creating and delivering functional products that focus on post-exercise, downtime recovery to cleanse, protect, soothe and hydrate the body from the outside in, promoting natural healing and self-care.
The Active CBD Muscle Gel is Nuasan’s fifth product to launch and complements the brand’s body wash, moisturiser, foot spray and body wipes.
As well as the natural benefits to the body, with a love of the planet and serious clean practices, Nuasan eco credentials include:
- Body wipes are made from plant-based fibres and are 100% biodegradable
- 75% of its bottles are made from recycled plastic and all boxes made from recycled paper
- All products are made from natural, sustainable ingredients and are free from sulphates, parabens, colorants, silicons and ethanolamines
- HQ is powered solely by wind power
- 10% of profits go to climate change groups and sustainable charities.
A wellness wonder, Nuasan is fast making its mark across the health & fitness, well-being and active lifestyle spaces.
VISIT WWW.NUASAN.COM AND JOIN IN THE CONVERSATION @NUASAN__