JBL's modern take on its legendary L100 loudspeaker - aka 'the one from the Maxell tape ad'! - is now available across the UK
A Modern Classic
For more than 70 years, JBL has been a pioneer in the art of sound reproduction. In 1970, JBL released the original L100 loudspeaker, a consumer version of the immensely popular JBL 4310 Pro Studio Monitor. Over the years, the iconic L100 became JBL’s best-selling loudspeaker of all time.
Now, with the new L100 Classic, a legend is reborn. The retro design with iconic JBL styling and a vintage Quadrex foam grille pays homage to its predecessor’s storied legacy. All-new drivers, crossover network and advanced transducer technology take the performance attributes original L100 owners loved — exceptional dynamic range, crystal-clear effortless high output, and high-impact bass — and elevate them to the highest 21st century audio standards.
- Retro design with iconic JBL styling and vintage Quadrex foam grille in a choice of three colors: black, burnt orange, and dark blue
- Genuine walnut veneer enclosure with black painted front and rear panels
- 12-inch (300mm) JW300PW-8 pure pulp cone woofer
- 5.25 inch (130mm) 105H-1 polymer-coated pure pulp cone midrange
- 1-inch JT025Ti1 titanium dome tweeter with soft sorround
- Bass-reflex deisgn with front-firing port
- Adjustable mid- and high-frequency level controls
For further detail visit www.jblsynthesis.com