Military grade data protection
The iStorage datAshur is an easy to use and affordable USB flash drive, employing PIN access with military grade AES 256-bit hardware encryption.
You can’t get better security for your data.
- Complex passwords can be cracked easily and quickly with a Brute Force Attack
- Simple password cracking software is readily available on the internet, often free of charge
- Software encryption is vulnerable to keyloggers – where every key pressed is logged in either a software or hardware keylogger
- Software encryption can be corrupted by viruses
- Software encryption is much slower when compared to hardware encryption
- Software encryption needs to be installed on each computer that the external storage device is used on
- Software encryption shares computers resources to encrypt data with other programs on the computer, making it only as safe as your computer.
- The datAshur cannot be brute force attacked
- The datAshur is not vulnerable to keyloggers as the PIN is entered on the unit rather than the keyboard
- The datAshur does not require any software and can be used on Windows, MAC, Linux, Chrome, Android, Thin Clients and Embedded Systems.
- Encryption is performed in real-time thus there is no speed degradation
- No software or drivers are required
Perfect for those who want peace of mind and offices who require extra protection.