This year marks the 80th year of the Margarita, according to many. To celebrate this momentous occasion, Patrón Tequila invites you to raise a Perfect Patrón Margarita on International Margarita Day (Friday 22nd February) at some of the best bars nationwide.
To receive your Simply Perfect Patrón Margarita sign up here (https://drinkup.london/margarita-day) and receive your Margaritas at any of the below bars. If you miss out on the DrinkUp.London promotion this International Margarita Day, head to any of the below accounts between 18th-25thFebruary where you can enjoy their own limited-edition twists on the Perfect Patrón Margarita:
– Pachamama East, Shoreditch: a unique Margarita menu designed especially for International Margarita Day to pair perfectly with Pachamama’s delicious food
– London Cocktail Club, Oxford Circus: Two-day Patrón takeover in their studio on 22nd February. Choose the Patrón Mango Margarita. Clickhere to book a table.
– Coya, Angel Court, City: Special Patrón Tequila menu
– Hovarda, Soho: Special Patrón Tequila menu
– Red Rooster, City: a unique Margarita menu designed especially for International Margarita Day to pair perfectly with Red Rooster’s delicious food
Rumoured to have first been made at Tail O’The Cock in Los Angeles in 1939, the Margarita hasn’t left the minds of drinkers as a staple serve since. Regardless of when and where its origin was cemented; the Margarita has become a memorable serve on cocktail menus worldwide. It’s not only the traditional recipe that is known and loved, but also the unique twists concocted by bartenders and cocktail lovers alike. The foundation of any perfect Margarita however, whether it’s a classic or a twist, is always ultra-premium Patrón Tequila. In recent years, the popularity of tequila has soared to new heights which is a testament to the incredible versatility of the spirt. This year, across International Margarita Day, Patrón Tequila wants to showcase this versatility through the much-loved Margarita.
Launching on International Margarita Day, is “Margarita of the Year 2019” – a global search for the perfect twist on the classic Patrón Margarita recipe. For the fifth year, Margarita of the Year will challenge bartenders across the world to showcase their exceptional bartending skills through their own unique interpretation of the Margarita. Displaying the versatility of not only Patrón Tequila but of the Margarita too. Representing Europe is Cristian Bugiada from Rome, Italy, with his cocktail “Margarita Amore”, a delicious take on a Margarita with Apple and Chili Pepper.
Fans can vote daily for their favourite recipe here MargaritaOfTheYear.com.